Book Club: A Journal
Ever wish you had a place to capture your conversations about books? Join the club!
Whether your meetings are organized affairs or excuses to gather with friends, this brightly designed journal gives you plenty of space for writing, a reading list of crowd pleasers, and fun icebreakers so you can show up and share. Inside you’ll find:
• entries to catalog the discussion for each meeting
• plenty of pages to record your personal thoughts
• space to note what you ate and drank
• suggestions for fun activities to try during your meetings
• curated lists of compelling books to read together
Book Club: A Journal acknowledges the wide range of interests and reading habits within book clubs, with recommendations organized in a way to help readers discover new voices from all kinds of backgrounds. Never again will you have to search far and wide to find your next great read!